Kelly Brianne Clarkson Fans!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelly Clarkson/Headline Performer for Dallas Cowboys....

2 posters

Go down

Kelly Clarkson/Headline Performer for Dallas Cowboys.... Empty Kelly Clarkson/Headline Performer for Dallas Cowboys....

Post  Michelle Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:15 pm

Kelly Clarkson Announced as Headline Performer for Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day Halftime Show!

November 22 Concert Kicks Off Salvation Army's Red Kettle Drive
Story Summary:

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has announced that two-time Grammy Award winner Kelly Clarkson will perform live during the Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day halftime show! The November 22 halftime concert will officially kick off the annual Salvation Army Red Kettle Christmas fundraiser, the nation's largest holiday charitable fundraising drive. The nationally televised live event at Texas Stadium will be broadcast during halftime of the Cowboys match-up against the New York Jets.

Each year the Dallas Cowboys and The Salvation Army encourage Americans to help those less fortunate by donating to The Salvation Army Red Kettles throughout the holiday season. As part of the 2007 celebration, Clarkson will perform songs from her latest album, My December, including the top-ten Billboard Hot 100 single, "Never Again", to help to raise money in the kettles for holiday toys, coats and many other Salvation Army social services. She will also serve as honorary chairperson of the campaign, which will run nationally from Friday, November 23rd through Christmas Eve, December 24th.

The Red Kettle Campaign has been one of the most recognizable and important charitable campaigns in the United States since its inception in 1891. Every holiday season, more than 25,000 Salvation Army volunteers fan out across the country to ring bells and solicit spare change donations to the iconic red kettles from holiday shoppers. For more information, please visit www.salvationarmyusa.org
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

https://kellybrianneclarkson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kelly Clarkson/Headline Performer for Dallas Cowboys.... Empty Re: Kelly Clarkson/Headline Performer for Dallas Cowboys....

Post  BeautifulDisaster Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:46 pm

Im so excited.I love the Like a Star @ heaven Cowboys Like a Star @ heaven .They are the best.I cant wait to watch it.
BeautifulDisaster
BeautifulDisaster

http://www.myspace.com/RebaFan94

Back to top Go down

Kelly Clarkson/Headline Performer for Dallas Cowboys.... Empty Re: Kelly Clarkson/Headline Performer for Dallas Cowboys....

Post  Michelle Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:27 pm

BeautifulDisaster wrote:Im so excited.I love the Like a Star @ heaven Cowboys Like a Star @ heaven .They are the best.I cant wait to watch it.
Like a Star @ heaven COWBOYS Like a Star @ heaven are my Favorite Team!
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

https://kellybrianneclarkson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down